Saturday, October 15, 2011

WHAT KIND OF ENGLISH I HAVE TO SPEAK? BRITISH OR AMERICAN ENGLISH?

Well, if we stop to think, all the languages have two ways of speak: the formal and informal way, as in the English Language.
 The English students have some doubts in what kind of English speak, and to help you, I'll try to explain each one.

  • The British English is more formal and more easy to understand, because the British people speak slower.
The British English uses more the grammar and the sounds of the words is as themselves.

  • The American English isn't as formal as the British. It uses slang and more expressions to speak.
I think the English students need to learn the British English because it's more easy to understand. But I think we have to learn a "little" of the two ways, because of we have more knowledge of the pronounce, it's better to us. 

An example: I try to speak of the twos because maybe the person don't speak the kind of English I speak.

HOW CAN I PRONOUNCE THE WORDS "BETTER, LITTLE, WATER"?


Comment!

Christian Nunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your commet is really important to me