Friday, February 18, 2011

Too and Enough, Too many and Too much.

Let's learn!


Adjectives:
This car is too expensive .
Those boots aren’t big enough.  
 
OBS: Note that the TOO always stays before the adjective. And the ENOUGH always stays after the adjective.


Count nouns:
There are too many animals here.
There aren’t enough pencils.



Noncount nouns
There’s too much rice in the kitchen.
There isn’t enough time to go shopping.

OBS: When we write or speak a sentence where there are nouns, the TOO MANY/ TOO MUCH and ENOUGHT always come before the nouns.

Examples: I don't need to go shopping. I have enough clothes.
There're too many people here.
There isn't too much butter.



Well, Like I don't have ENOUGH time to stay here, I just can say: Bye-bye!

Christian Nunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your commet is really important to me